Watching Michelle and Barack Obama dance to BeyoncÃ© belting out Etta James’s classic, “At Last,” I couldn’t help but appreciate the non-seriousness of it all. How are you supposed to act when you just KNOW that this will be on youtube.com in a matter of minutes and celebrity tv shows will bring on “body language” experts to offer their pointless crititiques? You just giggle and rock back and forth. After all, you are the first couple and membership has it’s privileges.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016