Watching Michelle and Barack Obama dance to BeyoncÃ© belting out Etta James’s classic, “At Last,” I couldn’t help but appreciate the non-seriousness of it all. How are you supposed to act when you just KNOW that this will be on youtube.com in a matter of minutes and celebrity tv shows will bring on “body language” experts to offer their pointless crititiques? You just giggle and rock back and forth. After all, you are the first couple and membership has it’s privileges.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017