First Jimmy Cliff, then Fela Kuti…and then, Michael? I swear the Brits are having all of the fun in theaters this season. Why you ask? Because Thrillerâ€”Live has just opened in London! Pop that fedora and grab your crotch ladies, the Michael Jackson musical is here! According to the Wall Street Journal, it’s more of a tribute concert than an actual musical, because there is no dialogue, just about 30 song-and-dance numbers. Hmm, we wonder if there is a nice piece about his child-molestation trial. After all, he did give us a show on the first day of court!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016