So, according to the UK newspaper, the Telegraph, in a recession, fashion companies will return to using primarily blonde haired, blue-eyed models because people “like to play it safe” in a down economy. So black models aren’t safe? Wait, so me walking down the street or a catwalk or into McDonald’s scares mainstream America? Word? I’m going to stop there.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015