As the author of one of the greatest Nigerian novels of all time, “Things Fall Apart,” Chinua Achebe got a hearty homecoming this week when he arrived in Nigeria. Mr. Achebe suffered a car accident in the 1990s which left him paralyzed from the waist down, and the care he needs to live isn’t available unfortunately in Nigeria. Mr. Achebe has lived in America for sometime. But, his visits make for wonderful celebrations it looks like.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015