Us Weekly has the scoop this time- where is Sister 2 Sister in all of this?:
Rihanna is listless, suffering from headaches and “torn” over her parents’ pleas to cooperate with police after she was allegedly assaulted by boyfriend Chris Brown, the new issue of Us Weekly reports.
“She hums sometimes, but she’s more quiet than I’ve ever seen her,” an unnamed pal of the “Umbrella” singer told Us.
The friend said Rihanna, 20, visited a doctor last Friday, five days after Brown allegedly roughed her up following a fight in the couple’s rented Lamborghini.
“It was because of the endless headaches she’s been having since Chris hit her,” the friend said.
“The doctors were concerned about the contusions on the sides of her head.”
The magazine reports that Rihanna is “torn” over helping cops build a case.
Brown, 19, was arrested the night of the Grammys on suspicion of making criminal threats and was released on $50,000 bail.
“I mean, damn, her eye’s black and the sides of her face are all f–d up,” the friend told Us. “But she keeps saying she still loves him.”
Rihanna’s parents are reportedly pleading with her not to worry about how jail time might affect Brown’s career, according to Us. A Daily News source said the Barbados-bred beauty is cooperating with police.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015