Ladies trust me when I tell you, these items will do for eyes what stilettos do for feet. You will fall in love-and so will he. But the best part? The products are recession friendly ( read: they wont kill your pockets.) Enjoy!
White It Out
Rimmel’s Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil in Pure White, $3.29, applied on lower lash lines is the fastest way to super size your eyes!
Banish The Baggage
This small jar packs a big punch. Clinique All About Eyes Rich, $28.50, diminishes the dark circles and puffiness that plagues our mornings.
Make Them Shine
Use your pinkie to dot the inner corners of your eyes with Benefit Show Offs in Miss Moon, $12. Wet or dry it adds subtle shimmer for noticeable pizzazz.
The outside may be golden but the treasure is inside. L’Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara, $8.29, combines wand and formula to take lashes to infinity and beyond.
Let There Be Curl
Mally Beauty’s Get The Last Lash Eyelash Curler, $19.50, adds va-va-voom to your peepers. The handy tool works is highly flexible. It can curl all lashes or just outer ones.
Two-time eyes with a cream and powder combo. Start with Shiseido Hydro-Powder Eye
Shadow, $23, and finish with Estee Lauder’s Pure Color Eye Shadow, $17.50.
Add mega volume and length with handcrafted false lashes by Shu Uemura, $16-50. Your guy will go batty for them!
â€“Anabel and Ayren
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015