So this week, Morgan Tsvangirai (pict’d above right) was sworn in as Zimbabwe’s new PM, amid the cholera outbreak, widespread hunger, failing economy and, yes, Mugabe (pict’d left, he’s STILL THERE!). But today, Tsvangirai has spent his time visiting fellow activists in prison and Amnesty International is rallying for the prisoners to be released.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015