Over the weekend I relived my now much-missed San Fran days by going to see Medicine for Melancholy and reminiscing on my love for burrito trucks and steep hills. The film’s female lead, Jo, totally embodied Parlour casual: Cheap Monday jeans, a cool t-shirt and a pair of kicks, in her case they were the classic checkerboard slip-on Vans. If you know the ‘Bay then you know that Vans are practically apart of the uniform of cool kids everywhere. So in honor of Jo and the Spring weather on our way, here are some Parlour-approved trainers that can get you from one city to the next in style.
Shop-list after the jump!
1] Checkered Classic Slip On | $42 | Vans | Zappos
2] Suede Blazer SB | $100 | Nike | Premium Laces
3] T56 Quilted Sneakers | $84 | Tretorn | Zappos
4] Alexander McQueen Vulcan Cut Out Hi | $163 | Puma | KarmaLoop
5] Guerra Cable Hi Top | $40 | Keep | NicheMarket
6] (Pdt) RED Multisplattered Hi Tops | $65 | Converse | Eastbay
7] Candy Hears Slip On | $42 | Vans
8] Red Patent Strappy Sneaker | $145 | Supra | Karmaloop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016