Over the weekend I relived my now much-missed San Fran days by going to see Medicine for Melancholy and reminiscing on my love for burrito trucks and steep hills. The film’s female lead, Jo, totally embodied Parlour casual: Cheap Monday jeans, a cool t-shirt and a pair of kicks, in her case they were the classic checkerboard slip-on Vans. If you know the ‘Bay then you know that Vans are practically apart of the uniform of cool kids everywhere. So in honor of Jo and the Spring weather on our way, here are some Parlour-approved trainers that can get you from one city to the next in style.
Shop-list after the jump!
1] Checkered Classic Slip On | $42 | Vans | Zappos
2] Suede Blazer SB | $100 | Nike | Premium Laces
3] T56 Quilted Sneakers | $84 | Tretorn | Zappos
4] Alexander McQueen Vulcan Cut Out Hi | $163 | Puma | KarmaLoop
5] Guerra Cable Hi Top | $40 | Keep | NicheMarket
6] (Pdt) RED Multisplattered Hi Tops | $65 | Converse | Eastbay
7] Candy Hears Slip On | $42 | Vans
8] Red Patent Strappy Sneaker | $145 | Supra | Karmaloop
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016