Here are some flicks of Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Aniston, Ginnifer Goodwin and Scarlett Johansson (doesn’t she have a new last name now that she’s married to the Waiting guy?) at the premiere of He’s Just Not That Into You in Los Angeles this week. I’m sorry, this just brings up how many people should really STOP naming their children Jennifer.
Anyway, I’m voting for Connelly’s dress…the green is mean, meanwhile Barrymore’s isn’t that flattering and Goodwin looks like her orange frock came from H&M! Aniston looks like she’s going to work…at an office, not a premiere and Scarlett, well, she looks nice. But I can’t help but think of Miranda in The Devil Wears Prada…”flowers in Spring, how original…” *said in a cold voice…*
Thoughts? What’s your preference?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015