Here are some flicks of Drew Barrymore, Jennifer Connelly, Jennifer Aniston, Ginnifer Goodwin and Scarlett Johansson (doesn’t she have a new last name now that she’s married to the Waiting guy?) at the premiere of He’s Just Not That Into You in Los Angeles this week. I’m sorry, this just brings up how many people should really STOP naming their children Jennifer.
Anyway, I’m voting for Connelly’s dress…the green is mean, meanwhile Barrymore’s isn’t that flattering and Goodwin looks like her orange frock came from H&M! Aniston looks like she’s going to work…at an office, not a premiere and Scarlett, well, she looks nice. But I can’t help but think of Miranda in The Devil Wears Prada…”flowers in Spring, how original…” *said in a cold voice…*
Thoughts? What’s your preference?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016