Consider an evening of nice-wine, good food and opening a can of whoop-ass on Playstation to be the perfect end to a long day? You, or your bf/brother may be in danger of developing a medically-proven skin disorder called “PlayStation Palmar Hidradentitis”, by Swiss scientists, which causes painful lesions to develop on the palms.
Of course Sony PR is not having it:
“As with any leisure pursuit there are possible consequences of not following common sense, health advice and guidelines, as can be found within our instruction manuals,” Sony spokesman David Wilson said.
Insert joke about palms, friction and constant activity here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016