Consider an evening of nice-wine, good food and opening a can of whoop-ass on Playstation to be the perfect end to a long day? You, or your bf/brother may be in danger of developing a medically-proven skin disorder called “PlayStation Palmar Hidradentitis”, by Swiss scientists, which causes painful lesions to develop on the palms.
Of course Sony PR is not having it:
“As with any leisure pursuit there are possible consequences of not following common sense, health advice and guidelines, as can be found within our instruction manuals,” Sony spokesman David Wilson said.
Insert joke about palms, friction and constant activity here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016