Kanye talks about Chriahanna, and his non-gayness (again).
The stimulus bill finally passed…it’s collective supposed to pump $789 billion into the US economy. [NYT]
Mark Zuckerburg, creator of Facebook, has paid $65 million to ConnectU, a group who say they came up with Facebook’s idea first. What can I say I’ve come up with so I can get a pay off? [G]
Here’s the entire interview where A-Rod admits he’s used steroids (or something like it) in the past. Sigh. [ESPN]
Sorry the coffee’s late ladies!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015