This week on “I’m Sayin’ Radio with ChloÃ© and Steely D” we’re talking about going green- with ourselves, of course. ChloÃ©’s starving herself becoming a vegan and, now that I’m laid-off working on Parlour full-time, I’m hitting the gym at least three times per week. While ChloÃ© is getting in touch with her third eye and Brooklyn’s foliage (read: trees) by eating abnormal amounts of beans and rice…I’m just trying to exercise the pain away and make sure I start myself on an active path that’ll carry me through my metabolism slowing down. We aren’t 30 years old yet, but it’s coming.
It’s a battle for our health! Listen in on how we’re coping, and tips keep us encouraged this Sunday at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio and call in at (646) 929- 0499 with your questions, comments and beefs.
Canâ€™t wait to hear from you!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015