Here are a few of my fave gowns from last night, beginning with Ann Hathaway. She didn’t win best actress- best she definitely won the best dressed for the night in my book. Taraji, Frida Pino, Penelope Cruz and more after the jump- who’s your fave?
Taraji P. Henson looks amazing in this layered gown. I even like her wrap.
This cerulean gown is very flattering on Ms. Frida Pinto- I was torn about the one lace/beaded arm, but I think it’s growing on me.
Amelda hated on this dress- no tulle! she says- but I love the bodice AND the tulle! It’s like she’s playing dress-up, you have to love SJP’s playful sense of fashion.
I’m torn- part of me wants to say that I love this quasi-brocade dress. The other half wants to say the same thing I told my mother when she showed me her brocade cream wedding dress- “you look like a curtain, ma…”
Though when I look at Evan Rachel Wood, I just think ‘YOU SLEPT WITH MARILYN MANSON!!!’- she looks great in this throwback glamour hollywood dress. I’m a fan.
photos via wireimage!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015