“Freedom” is still one of my faves. It will forever be my excuse to pretend that I’m a 90’s supermodel in my NYC apt while prancing around dramatically in my panties. This is especially effective after a crappy day. Don’t act like you don’t do that ish too sometimes…more jams after the jump. I kinda went in- ENJOY!
“Father Figure”- her outfit is sooooo 80’s. Look at those shoulder pads!!!
“Too Funky” – this is my “I’m in the shower and getting a good day started.” Does that rear view mirror top look familiar? It should…
“One More Try”- most dramatic 80’s song…ever. lol…all Georgie wants is peace!
“Fast Love”- anthem for my sister and I…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015