Remember how us Yankees just got a new President? It’s great and we are still celebrating, as were many all over the world on January 20th when Barack Obama was sworn in as our 44th President. Seeing that C.R.E.A.M. was in full effect when it came to Obama, one can love how over in Australia, hair-removal brand Veet bid a funny, tongue-in-cheek farewell to our outgoing prez, George Bush. Now only if we could get better advertising here.
Thanks Cool Hunter!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016