Looks like since many are laid off, people must rely on medicaid, medicare and paying out of pocket- all of which spell increased profits for the health industry’s 2009 bottom line. All I have to say is Cobra is hella expensive but so is a hysterectomy, providing something goes wrong with my lady parts… short story: I’m weighing my health care options and I’m not sure whether to pay for Cobra or go commando (no health insurance) while hoping for the best.
Are you there too ladies? Thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015