Looks like since many are laid off, people must rely on medicaid, medicare and paying out of pocket- all of which spell increased profits for the health industry’s 2009 bottom line. All I have to say is Cobra is hella expensive but so is a hysterectomy, providing something goes wrong with my lady parts… short story: I’m weighing my health care options and I’m not sure whether to pay for Cobra or go commando (no health insurance) while hoping for the best.
Are you there too ladies? Thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015