This Saturday is Valentine’s Day, and while we are putting our own spin on it, we want our Parlouristas to feel sexy and loved everyday, single or not. In my experience, nothing is a better pick-me-up than a pair of great undies. Whether you like frills and satin or prefer cotton and laceâ€”don’t save them for “something special”, you can wear your naughtiest bits to work, the grocery, shopping, even church! Remember, that special person is you!!!
We even threw in some “accessories” to complete the look…and your night.
1} Seda France Candle | $29 | Refinery29
2} Perfectly Fit Seduction Bra & Brief | $42 & $32 | Net-A-Porter
3}Â Satin & Chiffon Triangle Bra | $32 | TopShop
4} Satin & Chiffon Ruffle Bikini | $12 | TopShop
5} Nea Vibrator | $70 | Lelo | Vibrators.com (YES!!! I am a supporter- it’s rechargable!- Steels)
6} Spin Me Bottle Game | $35 | JimmyJane | A+R
7} Kara Sheer Camisole | $9 | Forever21
8} Animal Print Balconette Bra & Thong | $175 & 95 | Dolce & Gabbana | Net-A-Porter
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016