What happens when you combine a love for design and architecture with a passion for skating? The Ramp House. Built in Athens, Greece, the house was created by Archivirus Architecture and Design, as a response to the clientâ€™s want for a â€œskatable habitatâ€. Virtually every room in the house is skater-friendly, turning the house into more of a “Ramp House” rather than a house with a ramp. And it’s hot.
Notice that the space isn’t grandiose or expansive, which is proof that all you need is a great idea to turn your pad into a place that works for youâ€”not the other way around. Like painting? Create a space in your place dedicated to the craft. If you like being outdoors, consider ways to bring more plant-life into your interior space without getting all green-housy. You may not need a half-pipe in your basement, but when it’s time to make your space, consider your passion first and then the rest will come later.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016