What happens when you combine a love for design and architecture with a passion for skating? The Ramp House. Built in Athens, Greece, the house was created by Archivirus Architecture and Design, as a response to the clientâ€™s want for a â€œskatable habitatâ€. Virtually every room in the house is skater-friendly, turning the house into more of a “Ramp House” rather than a house with a ramp. And it’s hot.
Notice that the space isn’t grandiose or expansive, which is proof that all you need is a great idea to turn your pad into a place that works for youâ€”not the other way around. Like painting? Create a space in your place dedicated to the craft. If you like being outdoors, consider ways to bring more plant-life into your interior space without getting all green-housy. You may not need a half-pipe in your basement, but when it’s time to make your space, consider your passion first and then the rest will come later.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017