What happens when you combine a love for design and architecture with a passion for skating? The Ramp House. Built in Athens, Greece, the house was created by Archivirus Architecture and Design, as a response to the clientâ€™s want for a â€œskatable habitatâ€. Virtually every room in the house is skater-friendly, turning the house into more of a “Ramp House” rather than a house with a ramp. And it’s hot.
Notice that the space isn’t grandiose or expansive, which is proof that all you need is a great idea to turn your pad into a place that works for youâ€”not the other way around. Like painting? Create a space in your place dedicated to the craft. If you like being outdoors, consider ways to bring more plant-life into your interior space without getting all green-housy. You may not need a half-pipe in your basement, but when it’s time to make your space, consider your passion first and then the rest will come later.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016