One of my favorite books of all time is being made into a movie, and it does not make me want to cringe. Where The Wild Things Are, written in 1963 by Maurice Sendak is the story of Max and his imagination-fuled adventures in the kingdom of Wild Things. Known for it’s detailed illustrations, Where The Wild Things Are is a testament that a great story still beats an XBox anyday.
Directed by Spike Jonze, the movie also has the Jim Henson Creature Shop handling the monsters, and Tom Hanks on the production unit, so it should not dissapoint. Too bad we have to wait until fall, this movie has been in “development” since 2006! Sweet.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016