One of my favorite books of all time is being made into a movie, and it does not make me want to cringe. Where The Wild Things Are, written in 1963 by Maurice Sendak is the story of Max and his imagination-fuled adventures in the kingdom of Wild Things. Known for it’s detailed illustrations, Where The Wild Things Are is a testament that a great story still beats an XBox anyday.
Directed by Spike Jonze, the movie also has the Jim Henson Creature Shop handling the monsters, and Tom Hanks on the production unit, so it should not dissapoint. Too bad we have to wait until fall, this movie has been in “development” since 2006! Sweet.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016