“Contrary to a story released by Fox News Monday night, both Rihanna’s lawyer and the Los Angeles County District Attorney Spokesperson say the “Take A Bow” diva is cooperating with the Chris Brown ‘making criminal threats’ and ‘felony assault’ case.
“She will do everything that the law requires her to do,” Rihanna’s attorney Donald Etra told US Magazine Monday.
“Nothing has changed”.
Etra’s statement came just hours after Fox hinted that Rihanna just wanted “the whole thing” to go away instead of cooperating in the case that has plagued both her life and Chris Brown’s since February.
Los Angeles County D.A. spokesperson Sandi Gibbons backs Etra’s statement that Rihanna is cooperating:
“We deal with her attorney, who says she is a cooperating victim,” Gibbons told US.
As previously reported on Singersroom, Etra, speaking just after Chris Brown’s first court date, said “if subpoenaed, she will testify” regarding the chance that Rihanna may indeed take the stand if required to do so.
Chris Brown’s official arraignment, after a continuance was granted last month, is set for April 6.”
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015