I know politics isn’t just about looks. But, this is a picture of my Prime Minister Gordon Brown, meeting up with your President Obama last week. I think all us Brits did a collective sigh when weÂ watched the press conference. Our PM just doesn’t have the same swagger as yours. The old school hair, pot belly, ill fitting suit…Â Sigh. Sigh.
Like Miss Londonâ€™s perspective from across the way? Read the rest of her posts here.
To get your view from across the pond, Miss London Party will be your guide. Every week, sheâ€™ll be casting her eye over the big stories happening with the Brits. From fashion to entertainment to current affairs to politics, sheâ€™s got you covered. A Londoner born and bred, sheâ€™s worked as a journalist for two of the UKâ€™s biggest broadcasters, and is currently presenting daily TV news â€” so sheâ€™ll be giving you an inside view on events. In her free time, she likes sitting in the pub on a Sunday afternoon, going through the newspapers, drinking a glass (actually a bottle) of wine, and tucking into a good olâ€™ English roast. Cliched, but true! She plays netball, swims and is ever so slightly addicted to trashy US shows on her cable TV.
Last 5 posts by Miss London
- Colombia Isn't The Cocaine Capital You Recall: Passport! - May 18th, 2012
- London Riots: You Can Try to Destroy Us, But London Will Survive - August 10th, 2011
- What Tinie Tempah's Success Means For UK Black Music - March 14th, 2011
- Inter-racial Adoption: Yes Or No? I (Unpopularly) Say Yes - March 3rd, 2011
- Nelly Furtado, NOW You Read About Gaddafi? And You, Beyonce? - March 1st, 2011