We don’t believe you, you need more people.
Former Sec of State Condoleezza Rice hit PBS’s Charlie Rose to say that the Bush Administration didn’t tie Saddam Hussein into the US’ 9/11 hysteria and use the combo as an excuse to invade Iraq. LOL…I love it when you lie right to my face Condi- no really, do it again.
ROSE: But you didn’t believe it had anything to do with 9/11.
RICE: No. No one was arguing that Saddam Hussein somehow had something to do with 9/11.
ROSE: No one.
RICE: I was certainly not. The President was certainly not. … That’s right. We were not arguing that.
Watch her wringle out of it here. SMH.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015