Apparently, someone in GOP land is giving President Obama the “talk to the hand” treatment after reportedly being rebuffed for a dialogue. It seems that Michael Steele is trying to stay relevant in the public eye and pulled no punches when talking about his relationship with Barry over the weekend. According to Steele, it seems that Barack has “got a little thing about me that I haven’t quite figured out” and that he is “done” reaching out to Obama for a bipartisanship discussion. It seems that Steele ranks himself above Obama’s focus on repairing the economy, but then again, this is the same man who uses “phat” in interviews.
When asked if it was an issue of jealousy, Steele said “What would I be jealous of?,” he said. “I’m chairman of the RNC, so, what’s your point? We both have leadership responsibilities and roles. I’m not equating the two. My point is: you are on your track. I’m on my track. You do your thing. I do my thing.”
Well, to me, the point is is that Obama was elected, while Steele was appointed…I smell Jesse Jacksonitis!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016