Apparently, someone in GOP land is giving President Obama the “talk to the hand” treatment after reportedly being rebuffed for a dialogue. It seems that Michael Steele is trying to stay relevant in the public eye and pulled no punches when talking about his relationship with Barry over the weekend. According to Steele, it seems that Barack has “got a little thing about me that I haven’t quite figured out” and that he is “done” reaching out to Obama for a bipartisanship discussion. It seems that Steele ranks himself above Obama’s focus on repairing the economy, but then again, this is the same man who uses “phat” in interviews.
When asked if it was an issue of jealousy, Steele said “What would I be jealous of?,” he said. “I’m chairman of the RNC, so, what’s your point? We both have leadership responsibilities and roles. I’m not equating the two. My point is: you are on your track. I’m on my track. You do your thing. I do my thing.”
Well, to me, the point is is that Obama was elected, while Steele was appointed…I smell Jesse Jacksonitis!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016