I am an admitted crackberry addict. If I leave home without it I feel naked…funny story, I almost freaked myself out yesterday while walking home from brunch in my beloved Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn. I had the same internal conversation I always have, goes something like this: ‘Hm, it’s a recession, wonder if the crime’s gonna rise. Man, if I get robbed right now, someone’s just gonna be mad ’cause I ain’t got no money.’
Now this joke usually makes me smile…until I thought how all of my contacts – which are critical to my business, freelancers you know what I’m saying – are stored on my bberry and ONLY on my bberry. yikes…guess I should back-up my berry TODAY.
Anyway, my girl sent me this new tidbit on the bberry Niagara 9630. Word is the device hits stores in the summer via Verzion and it’s a cross between the bold/javelin and the curve except it doesn’t have wifi. That last part confuses me…thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015