This week on “I’m Sayin’ Radio with ChloÃ© and Steely D” we talked about going green- with ourselves, of course.
ChloÃ©’s starving herself becoming a vegan and, now that I’m laid-off working on Parlour full-time, I’m hitting the gym at least three times per week. While ChloÃ© is getting in touch with her third eye and Brooklyn’s foliage (read: trees) by eating abnormal amounts of beans and rice…I’m exercising and starting myself on an active path that’ll carry me through my metabolism slowing down. We aren’t 30 years old yet, but it’s coming. It’s a battle for our health!
Listen below and remember to tune in on Sundays at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio and call in at (646) 929- 0499 with your questions, comments and beefs. Want to check out our previous shows? Click here!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015