Welcome to another edition of “I’m Sayin’ Radio with Chloe and Hillary” – this week we talked about meeting the parents of your significant other with blogger, Nakedwithsockson. Chloe doesn’t want to meet her sigfig’s family until…well, never. I, on the other hand, want to meet my sigfig’s people in, at least, the first six months because I need to know if he’s the spawn of the devil. I’m not signing up for that union willingly.
Remember, you can listen to us every Sunday night – at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio. Call in at (646) 929- 0499 with your questions, comments and beefs. Can’t wait to hear from you!
Next week’s show is “WebMD is my Doctor: Are you diagnosing yourself on the web because you don’t have health insurance? Overdosing on over the counter meds since you can’t afford your perscriptions? Joins us as we speak with medical professionals about some steps the uninsured can take to protect themselves and what programs are out there.”
Check out the rest of our shows here or on the right side of ParlourMagazine.com!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015