Last Sunday on I’m Sayin’ Radio with ChloÃ© and Hillary! (aka Steely D, changed that for the show. *waves hello*): Are you diagnosing yourself on the web because you don’t have health insurance? Overdosing on over the counter meds since you can’t afford your prescriptions? Listen to the show below where we spoke with medical professionals – a med student, a holistic counselor and a dentist – about some steps the uninsured can take to protect themselves and what programs are out there. I’ve also included several websites about health care and healthy living after the jump!
Remember, listen to us every Sunday night – at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio. Call in at (646) 929- 0499 with your questions, comments and beefs. Can’t wait to hear from you! Check out the rest of our shows here or on the right side of ParlourMagazine.com!
NextWeek: “Freelance America: I Don’t Want Another Job, I Just Want To Make Money”
ALSO: for your routine prescriptions, go to your local supermarket or Wal-Mart and get those drugs for free, and pay around $4 for the bottle.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015