Got travel? I’m sure that taking a holiday is the last thing on many people’s minds due to our hellish economy, but don’t put it on the back-burner for too long. Taking a break is healthy, stimulating and one of life’s pleasures that you deserve, and if you are like me, you like to get away. Luckily, us Americans are surrounded by some of the hottest vacay destinations on the planet, the Caribbean, Mexico and Canada. So close that we didn’t always need a passport to get to them, it was a simple as a driver’s license and a birth-certificate. Well those days are over and if you plan on leaving this nation, you better have your passport game correct. Wait, don’t have one? That’s no excuseâ€”this Saturday, March 28, 2009 is not only a day of play, it’s also Passport Day. That’s right, you can get your passport for free!
Other than being your ticket out of here, your passport is also another international piece of identification that can be used for employment and other identification purposes, so why not? The next thing is to start filling it with stamps…so get more info here. Bon Viaje!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016