Soooo, it seems that prisoners in Brazil have resorted to a new way of communicating with the outside worldâ€”birds. Guards have intercepted two carrier pigeons couriering mobile phones in a prison outside of Sao Paolo recently as prisoners have added this to their arsenal of methods to get mobiles and other contraband items into their cells. So wait, how exactly do you train a homing pigeon in prison? This only adds to the growing problem that Brazil has with it’s penal system, as their prisons have developed reputations for being filthy, overcrowded and poorly manged. Remember in 2007 when it was discovered that a young girl was locked up in a cell full of men and repeatedly raped in exchange for food? Yeah. All seriousness aside, when inmates are going for the birds, it’s time for a remix.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016