I checked out Parlour’s patron saint, Santigold, a minute ago. She performed a short set at NYC’s Apple store on Prince Street with her awesome background dancers. Gina Montana and I are still awaiting our acceptance letters as Santi stand-in dancers. Santi is the shit and her self-titled album really does make me feel like I can take over the world, Pinky!
“L.E.S. Artistes” and “My Superman” after the jump…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015