I checked out Parlour’s patron saint, Santigold, a minute ago. She performed a short set at NYC’s Apple store on Prince Street with her awesome background dancers. Gina Montana and I are still awaiting our acceptance letters as Santi stand-in dancers. Santi is the shit and her self-titled album really does make me feel like I can take over the world, Pinky!
“L.E.S. Artistes” and “My Superman” after the jump…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016