I’ve been posting on the Mexican drug wars for a second, but I find it pretty deplorable that now America cares about the drug cartels in Mexico – because it affects them. Never mind that over 1,000 people have died in the country since the beginning of the year and that was as of about Feb. 1! 31 days = 1000+ bodies? I mean… Guess money really does make the world go ’round instead of human interest.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015