After years of protests in NYC’s Union Square and elsewhere around the world, Sudan’s President Omar al-Bashir, has been charged with war crimes for leading the slaughter of over 200,000 people in the Darfur region of the country. From what I understand, Omar al-Bashir, essentially initiated an ethnic cleansing, wiping out all non-muslim groups with rapes, murders, tortures and forcible moves among other things.
Does this mean that former US Pres Bush can be called in for his actions in Guantanamo Bay?
image via daylife
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015