Check this out. Any designer worth their weight in Adobe Illustrator knows that stock photography and graphics have a place in their work. The trick is, is to know that it is not your work unless you pay for the rights. So when you blatantly rip off some stock graphics and then throw them onto your products and sell them under your name, not only it is unethical…it’s illegal. So did Room Interior Product’s, Simon Pithie engage in some funny design biz? See for yourself.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017