Check this out. Any designer worth their weight in Adobe Illustrator knows that stock photography and graphics have a place in their work. The trick is, is to know that it is not your work unless you pay for the rights. So when you blatantly rip off some stock graphics and then throw them onto your products and sell them under your name, not only it is unethical…it’s illegal. So did Room Interior Product’s, Simon Pithie engage in some funny design biz? See for yourself.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016