Check this out. Any designer worth their weight in Adobe Illustrator knows that stock photography and graphics have a place in their work. The trick is, is to know that it is not your work unless you pay for the rights. So when you blatantly rip off some stock graphics and then throw them onto your products and sell them under your name, not only it is unethical…it’s illegal. So did Room Interior Product’s, Simon Pithie engage in some funny design biz? See for yourself.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016