Our favorite below $100 teeny-bopper retailer that you don’t exactly admit to shopping at is debuting “Faith 21”, dedicated to girls with “extended sizes” ie. not a size 4 on May 1st. While we don’t advocate buying your entire season wardrobe at Forever21, its a good resource for super-trendy-of-the-moment pieces that don’t exactly deserve a three-figure price tag. I can’t helped but be slightly “huh?” at the ‘Get Pumped!’ headline, but good for them for recognizing that size 10+ divas need love too. Have fun ladies!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016