Remember watching “The Golden Girls”? Bea Arthur aka Dorothy’s quips were always my fave, next to Sophia’s Sicilian stories of course. Little did I know she had her own show, “Maude,” in the 70s. Since Bea passed from cancer last Saturday in her Los Angeles home, “Golden Girls” re-runs will never be the same. Check out the birthday “GG” clip after the jump.
“Get bent Mr. Ha Ha!” – sez Dorothy.
image via threadless
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015