We are some huge stiletto wearing sneaker gals here in Parlour world, so while browsing for new Spring kicks today I spotted two new Guerra styles over at Keep and instantly got psyched. First, I love plaid, and second, I prefer high-tops and the canvas is a nice touch in a midst of tricked out leather on most sneaks these days. Check out my other beauty after the jump.
And at $95, you don’t have to contemplate not eating in order to get a pair.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Zika Virus 101, Rio Carnival & More! - January 31st, 2016
- Global Entry Denied? Appeal It! - January 23rd, 2016
- Travel Bites: Bali Tips, Status Matching, Packing Wins & More! - January 10th, 2016
- 3 Ways To Warm Up For MLK Weekend - January 6th, 2016
- Five Beachy Last Minute NYE Ideas to Love - December 26th, 2015