We are some huge stiletto wearing sneaker gals here in Parlour world, so while browsing for new Spring kicks today I spotted two new Guerra styles over at Keep and instantly got psyched. First, I love plaid, and second, I prefer high-tops and the canvas is a nice touch in a midst of tricked out leather on most sneaks these days. Check out my other beauty after the jump.
And at $95, you don’t have to contemplate not eating in order to get a pair.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016