We are some huge stiletto wearing sneaker gals here in Parlour world, so while browsing for new Spring kicks today I spotted two new Guerra styles over at Keep and instantly got psyched. First, I love plaid, and second, I prefer high-tops and the canvas is a nice touch in a midst of tricked out leather on most sneaks these days. Check out my other beauty after the jump.
And at $95, you don’t have to contemplate not eating in order to get a pair.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016