We are some huge stiletto wearing sneaker gals here in Parlour world, so while browsing for new Spring kicks today I spotted two new Guerra styles over at Keep and instantly got psyched. First, I love plaid, and second, I prefer high-tops and the canvas is a nice touch in a midst of tricked out leather on most sneaks these days. Check out my other beauty after the jump.
And at $95, you don’t have to contemplate not eating in order to get a pair.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017