I still love this guy, Muntadar al-Zaidi, and I love that he threw his shoe at former US President Bush…BECAUSE I WANTED TO AS WELL…and I’m still minorly appauld that he’s being sentence to anything more than 60 days for tossing a clothing item. Really? Let’s say I throw a shoe at JBakes, does that mean it’s appropriate to jail me for an entire year, let alone three which was al-Zaidi’s original sentence? Think about it.
source, image via Frontline
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015