Happy earth day! What are you going to do for the world today? I’m taking out my recylcing, lol…
I want to read this book: “This Child Will Be Great” by Africa’s first female president, Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf. She was on the “Daily Show” last night, and made DS host Jon Stewart a cheif, another reason to love him.
In the UK when a journalist lies/embellishes on their subject, its MUCH easier for the slandered individual to sue for libel (essentially claiming said journo has damaged their character). Comedian Sasha Baron Cohen just won a favorable verdict in a libel suit against him, clearing the path for waaaay more ridiculousness in his new film, Bruno. [NYT]
Friends and family of the Craigslist killer – a 23 year old second year medical student, Philip Markoff, who’s engaged to be married and also accused of robbing and tying up women who sell sex on the everything website, Craigslist – swear it’s a mix-up. [BG]
Here’s Kid Cudi’s mixtape, Dat Kid From Cleveland. I broke from Drakey and Karen O to listen for awhile, and I’m not madd. I’m also – though I’m counting my pennies – going to cop Curren$y’s amalgam LP, This Ain’t No Mixtape. I like these kids. hi-five new music that’s good!
*pushing through the wayne/nyquil haze, this cold should be done by today, please lord*
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015