Ahhh the Blazer, arguably my favorite Nike style ever! Steely can tell you how I creamed in my pants when I saw the all-grey versions at the Nike-id studio here in New York. I’m a simple girl with simple desiresâ€”too bad they don’t sell them, sigh. So much to my delight, the boys over at Overkill in Berlin recently added these all-white woven lovelies to their stock. Yay! AND they come in all black. I’m loving the neon-green accents too, more flicks after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016