Ahhh the Blazer, arguably my favorite Nike style ever! Steely can tell you how I creamed in my pants when I saw the all-grey versions at the Nike-id studio here in New York. I’m a simple girl with simple desiresâ€”too bad they don’t sell them, sigh. So much to my delight, the boys over at Overkill in Berlin recently added these all-white woven lovelies to their stock. Yay! AND they come in all black. I’m loving the neon-green accents too, more flicks after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016