This week onÂ I’m Sayin’ Radio with ChloÃ© and Hillary! (aka Steely D, changed that for the show. *waves hello*) – as the US unemployment rate his 8.5% – we’re talked to folks that don’t want another job, they just want to make money. “When are you going to get a job?” says your mother. The truth is, you don’t want a job but you can’t tell people that. You really want a career and have thought of going it alone rather than punch a clock.
I, for one, would love to keep working from my house. I’m wearing my nightie as I type this *hubba, hubba*. But seriously folks, do you think that America will become a freelance nation? Listen below:
Though we’re taking two weeks off – Easter and you know we’re black…after that – Remember, listen to us every Sunday night – at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio. Can’t wait to hear from you! Missed an episode? Check out the rest of our shows On Demand here and on the right side of ParlourMagazine.com!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016