This week onÂ I’m Sayin’ Radio with ChloÃ© and Hillary! (aka Steely D, changed that for the show. *waves hello*) – as the US unemployment rate his 8.5% – we’re talked to folks that don’t want another job, they just want to make money. “When are you going to get a job?” says your mother. The truth is, you don’t want a job but you can’t tell people that. You really want a career and have thought of going it alone rather than punch a clock.
I, for one, would love to keep working from my house. I’m wearing my nightie as I type this *hubba, hubba*. But seriously folks, do you think that America will become a freelance nation? Listen below:
Though we’re taking two weeks off – Easter and you know we’re black…after that – Remember, listen to us every Sunday night – at 1030pm est at www.blogtalkradio.com/im-sayin-radio. Can’t wait to hear from you! Missed an episode? Check out the rest of our shows On Demand here and on the right side of ParlourMagazine.com!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015