Some years back, my boyfriend at the time’s best friend (we’ll call him Jake) cheated on his girlfriend (let’s call her Sarah). When I asked my boyfriend what happened, he said Sarah had become cold to Jake and noted an incident when Jake tried to go down on Sarah in the morning as she was getting ready work and she shooed him away.
Let me start by saying that I am not justifying Jake’s infidelity. That story always stuck with me as a reminder to take advantage of the little impromptu sex breaks you get. Break up the daily hustle with a little “Afternoon Delight.” Let your man kiss all over your ass while you put your make-up on in the morning. Duck behind a gate, tree, wall, etc. and shove your hands down the front of his pants on your way to the train. And I know we posted a recent Sex Drive that warned against teen sexting (sending suggestive pictures via text message), but girl you’re grown; Sext away!
Sex Drive is short and sweet this week. Have a happy weekend of sexting, sucking, twiddling and twitterpating (ref: Disney’s Bambi). Spring is in the air and sex is on the brain!
image by teointarifa for Love Pictures
Last 5 posts by Bobbi
- Best of '09: SEX DRIVE! Sex Sells Duh!!! - December 21st, 2009
- News Bites: Khloe and Lamar on Chelsea Lately; No Power share for Honduras; Your Body has Lots of Bacteria; Gordon Brown Tells Karzai to End Corruption; Usher & Tameka are Done - November 6th, 2009
- Happy Birthday Anna Wintour; Republicans Win NJ and Virginia Gov; Bloomberg's Third Term; Karza Pledges to End Corruption; Uncertainty for Flight of the Concords - November 4th, 2009
- News Bites: Cali Talks of Legalizing It; Hugowood is flopping; LIl' Wayne's new MixTape; UN employees killed; W Mag Layoffs - October 28th, 2009
- News Bites: Gordon Voidwell; Airplane Misses it's Airport; BNP Leader: "London has been Ethnically Cleansed"; Timid Tigers are Cute; Pay Cuts for Bank Execs. - October 23rd, 2009