Did you know that South Park was used by US Marines when they held Saddam Hussein captive, in particular the episode that shows him as the gay lover of Satan…which I personally think is a dark classic. Anywhoo, as a gift to the two creators, Trey Parker and Matt Stone, they received an autographed picture of the deceased dictator as a gift of…thanks? And apparently they love it.
“We’re very proud of our signed Saddam picture and what it means. Its one of our biggest highlights.
“I have it on pretty good information from the marines on detail in Iraq that they showed Saddam the movie. Over and over again â€“ which is a pretty funny thought.
“That’s really adding insult to injury.”
Ummm right! I think. Well, I guess that means that Kanye is going to give these guys in a few years. Gay fish yo. A clip of the Saddam X Satan moviesode after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016