A Mexican toddler who came to America, specifically Houston, Texas, with his family recently passed from swine flu. Our prayers go out to the bereaved family, because a deceased child, regardless of the reason, is still a huge blow to a family unit. US President Obama suggested the schools in the area may do well to close. While the number of cases keeps growing, this is the first death.
I know one person confirmed a case in Brooklyn…MSNBC says 91 cases have been confirmed the US according to the World Health Organization.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015