Why do women always go to the bathroom together?â€ â€”Jesus, 30, single
Anslem says: Itâ€™s not two (or more) women going to the bathroom at the same time thatâ€™s confusing; itâ€™s the fact that most of yâ€™all specifically ask for the escort. Are you afraid to go by yourself? Do you need help unzipping something? Are you talking about us? Men are clueless about the fascination with sharing the bathroom experience because our restroom dealings are direct and to the point. You go in, handle your business and exit as soon as possible without making eye contact or talking to anyoneâ€”ever! Whatâ€™s so special about the ladiesâ€™ room?
LOL! Well, outside of Klymaxx, I don’t know about you but sometimes it’s nice to regroup if you’re on a double date. Or the lines for ladies restrooms are crazy long, so it’s nice to have someone to talk to while you’re waiting to pee.
Why do you go to the restroom in groups- if you do?
image via uiowa
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015