Why do women always go to the bathroom together?â€ â€”Jesus, 30, single
Anslem says: Itâ€™s not two (or more) women going to the bathroom at the same time thatâ€™s confusing; itâ€™s the fact that most of yâ€™all specifically ask for the escort. Are you afraid to go by yourself? Do you need help unzipping something? Are you talking about us? Men are clueless about the fascination with sharing the bathroom experience because our restroom dealings are direct and to the point. You go in, handle your business and exit as soon as possible without making eye contact or talking to anyoneâ€”ever! Whatâ€™s so special about the ladiesâ€™ room?
LOL! Well, outside of Klymaxx, I don’t know about you but sometimes it’s nice to regroup if you’re on a double date. Or the lines for ladies restrooms are crazy long, so it’s nice to have someone to talk to while you’re waiting to pee.
Why do you go to the restroom in groups- if you do?
image via uiowa
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015