Remember when you first saw Harry Potter [don’t front like you aren’t into Harry] whip out that invisibility cloak that his father used at Hogwarts and you said to yourselfâ€”that would be pretty handy in real life? Well, scientists apparently have been working on an actual cloak and according to researchers from both Cornell and UC Berkeley, the cloak has been under construction since 2008 and it’s progress is coming along steadly. Essentially, it bends light to give off the sense of “invisibility….we just want to know how many of millions if this gonna cost us?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017