Remember when you first saw Harry Potter [don’t front like you aren’t into Harry] whip out that invisibility cloak that his father used at Hogwarts and you said to yourselfâ€”that would be pretty handy in real life? Well, scientists apparently have been working on an actual cloak and according to researchers from both Cornell and UC Berkeley, the cloak has been under construction since 2008 and it’s progress is coming along steadly. Essentially, it bends light to give off the sense of “invisibility….we just want to know how many of millions if this gonna cost us?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016