Remember when you first saw Harry Potter [don’t front like you aren’t into Harry] whip out that invisibility cloak that his father used at Hogwarts and you said to yourselfâ€”that would be pretty handy in real life? Well, scientists apparently have been working on an actual cloak and according to researchers from both Cornell and UC Berkeley, the cloak has been under construction since 2008 and it’s progress is coming along steadly. Essentially, it bends light to give off the sense of “invisibility….we just want to know how many of millions if this gonna cost us?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016