When was the last time you actually enjoyed a commercial, outside of the Mother Nature Vitamin Water bits that Bakes talked about recently? I had a hard time remembering one until I found myself googling Orbitz’s new campaign for their 35-pack of gum…I don’t know why, but I find it hilarious. Actually, scratch that, I do know why…the “35” beat is actually good and the rhymes, though branded, crack me up. Good job Orbitz…seriously. Watch what I’m talking about after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015