The latest dance craze in clubs up and down the country is the “Migraine Skank”. The track’s produced by Nappa Man — but as yet there’s no official video. No need when you’ve got Youtube… and Ciara. Ciara popped in to see my boy DJ MistaJam over at BBC Radio 1 to do an interview, Nappa happened to be in the building so taught her the dance. Check out the Youtube post above.
Below is a “tutorial” on how to do the dance. About 2’30” in, he does the full dance. Try and ignore his terrible blue jacket, giving we Brits a bad fashion name! Anyway — when you’re in a rave full of people doing the dance, it’s hilarious. Especially after a couple rum and cokes. Hurry up with the official video Nappa!
Last 5 posts by Miss London
- Colombia Isn't The Cocaine Capital You Recall: Passport! - May 18th, 2012
- London Riots: You Can Try to Destroy Us, But London Will Survive - August 10th, 2011
- What Tinie Tempah's Success Means For UK Black Music - March 14th, 2011
- Inter-racial Adoption: Yes Or No? I (Unpopularly) Say Yes - March 3rd, 2011
- Nelly Furtado, NOW You Read About Gaddafi? And You, Beyonce? - March 1st, 2011