Last week after I came home from the gym I was friggin FAMISHED…only problem was I had no food in my house but wanted to eat something fast. So, as I thought about what I could throw together in less than 20 mins I came up with crab salad. I’d had some imitation crab salad at that BBQ I told you about last week, so I decided to make my own with some adjustments. I’m telling you, it’s delicious and FAST! Check it out after the jump!
Serve crab salad with a slice of avocado on salad greens, if you want…I didn’t, lol.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups cooked cooled crab meat, flaked, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 6 avocado wedges, chopped
- seasoning salt, to taste
- half a tomato, pitted and diced
Mix crab meat with all ingredients. Serve with fire roasted tomato and olive oil Triscuit crackers.
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015