NYC Parlouristas, check this out. More than likely if you have ever picked up a copy of XXL, Esquire, Vibe or Trace you have seen the work of lensman Mike Schreiber. I remember seeing his work for the first time when I was a photo intern at The Source, he is def a hip-hop fave. So since I can’t go (im on an island!), why don’t you check out the 12-year retrospective in NYC opening this weekend. It should be a fab set. Check out my favorite portrait of his after the jump…just don’t look too long, you might get knocked up, lol!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016