NYC Parlouristas, check this out. More than likely if you have ever picked up a copy of XXL, Esquire, Vibe or Trace you have seen the work of lensman Mike Schreiber. I remember seeing his work for the first time when I was a photo intern at The Source, he is def a hip-hop fave. So since I can’t go (im on an island!), why don’t you check out the 12-year retrospective in NYC opening this weekend. It should be a fab set. Check out my favorite portrait of his after the jump…just don’t look too long, you might get knocked up, lol!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016