NYC Parlouristas, check this out. More than likely if you have ever picked up a copy of XXL, Esquire, Vibe or Trace you have seen the work of lensman Mike Schreiber. I remember seeing his work for the first time when I was a photo intern at The Source, he is def a hip-hop fave. So since I can’t go (im on an island!), why don’t you check out the 12-year retrospective in NYC opening this weekend. It should be a fab set. Check out my favorite portrait of his after the jump…just don’t look too long, you might get knocked up, lol!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017