By the time you read this, I will be in the air on my way to some place warmer, sexier, and more soulful than NYC…packing my “carry-on only” bag was a joy in itself (more like weightlifting) but I always manage to include my international essentials:
1] …For those chilly flights and cool nights.
“Himalaya” Scarf | $38 | French Connection
2] …Take a well-deserved break from stilettos!
“Golden Sun” Slim Flip Flops | $17.25 | Havaianas
3] …A fun clutch for that much needed night on the town.
“Stars” Foldover Clutch | $153 | Moyna
4] …What is a holiday without memories?
Powershot G10 Digital Camera | $415 | Canon
5] …Gotta Have It!
Stripe Passport Holder | $16 | Flight 001
6] …Never count on “shopping bags”, always bring your own tote!
Floral Tote | $230 | Marc by Marc Jacobs
7] …A holiday staple…bring 4
White Layering Tank | $8.50 | Old Navy
8] …The perfect day-to-night silhouette
“Trinity” Knit Dress | $34.50 | Delias
9] ...Gotta have MY tunes wherever I am…
“On Stage II” Speaker iPod Dock | $127 | JBL
10] …Like the LBD…but better!
Parrot Bikini | $50 | TopShop
11] …Self explanatory!
“Mongolian Gazelle” Sunglasses | $93 | WESC
12] …It never hurts to entice all senses, and freshen up your hotel room on holiday
“Walk of Shame” Candle | $15 | A Scent of Scandal
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017